We are now accepting donations from the public for our annual book sale. Please drop donations off during the library’s regular hours.
Donations will be accepted until Friday, August 13, 2021 or until we run out of space. You are responsible for delivering donated materials to the library. Library staff will help unload vehicles curbside, but we cannot pick up materials from other locations.
- Good, clean condition
- Free from mildew, mold or water damage
- Book covers cannot be missing
- No VHS tapes or cassette tapes
- Textbooks and medical books must not be older than 10 years
- No condensed books (i.e. Reader’s Digest)
- Gently used books for all ages, audio books on CD, DVDs and music CDs are greatly appreciated!
The sale will be located in the city hall council chambers, which is in the same building as the library. The remaining materials that do not sell in the book sale will be moved into the library for our on-going book sale that will continue through November. Questions? Contact the library at 507-789-6821